FLUOPLAN: FLUID COMPOSITION OF SCREED IN SAND AND CONCRETE
Fluoplan is the Isoltech technology for production of fluid composition screed in not pre-mixed sand and concrete.
Fluoplan answers to the requirement of a market which is ever more oriented towards global solutions and which requires the supply of a composite screed, including Fluoplan, Fluotech acoustically insulated carpet, cellular concrete made with ISOCEM S/L foaming agent.
Fluoplan is the technology which offers the best guarantee in terms of thermal insulation and rapidity of laying, thanks to the fluidity and to the thermal conductivity of the composite screed, distinctly superior to traditional screed. Fluoplan is produced directly on site, with plants which dose the various components, mix and pump the product directly to the level.
The plants used may be manual, as with the IBS-S machine for production of cellular concrete, or automatically, as with the plant for production of Fluocem cellular concrete, which also produces cellular concrete.
THE IDEAL USES FOR FLUOPLAN
Fluoplan is ideal for restructuring work and is indispensable for sites situated in historic centres, distinguished by reduced operating space.
Fluoplan has as its main applications, the building of hospitals and communities, private residences, hotel and accommodation structures; thanks to its thermal conductivity and perfect adhesion to tubing, it is furthermore particularly indicated for heated flooring.
WHAT DOES THE FLUOPLAN OFFER ENTAIL
Indeed, the Fluoplan offer includes:
- preliminary analysis and selection of sands proposed by the client and obtained from the nearest outlet with the choice of the best sands;
- analysis of the concretes available in the area with choice of the most suitable type;
- adjustment of the best formula in relation to the chosen components;
- direct supply of all the accessory products indispensable for obtaining the final result, such as additives, acoustic insulating products and fixative primers;
- supply of the machinery and packaging of the final product for transport;
- supply of plants for production of cellular concrete or insulators based on polystyrene or rubber;
- training and support on the use of the plants to personnel selected by the client;
- consultancy and collaboration for marketing and promotion problems.
DOES YOUR COMPANY NEED TO REBUILD IN A HISTORIC CENTRE?
Content of the video: Production and pumping of fluid composite screed in sand and concrete directly at the site.