INCREMENT D 1300: SINGLE LAYER CELLULAR CONCRETE SCREED AT MEDIUM DENSITY.
Increment D 1300 is the new Isoltech technology for making sub-strata of the traditional type, using self-levelling technology. The material is a special mortar for sub-strata in cellular concrete with adjustable density according to the requirements of the project. Its particular fluidity allows for a rapid application..
The Increment D 1300 technology is an innovation in the field of screeds in that it allows for obtaining resistant, reliable and a light screed with good acoustic and thermal insulation. Increment D 1300 furthermore, allows for notable savings in material and labour costs.
Increment D 1300 can be used directly on site with the Fluocem plant, or the IBS-15 machine.
THE MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE INCREMENT D1300 TECHNOLOGY
The single layer sub-strata have a density of 1000-1300 kg/m3, therefore representing a notable reduction of weight compared with a traditional sub-stratum.
It offers good thermal insulation and considerably reduces acoustic transmission to the tread level.
The speed of laying results in an increase of productivity of 100 to 500 m2 per day. The day after laying, an operator with sand paper or with a sharpened float passes over the surface to open up the pores. In this manner, the binding agent will penetrate better for an unbreakable bond.
- Lower material and labour costs
- Saving in the supporting structure (less weight for the sub-strata of some 50%)
- Rapidity and cleaning work without movement of materials or debris
- Ease of application thanks to the fluidity of the pumped material
- Quality of components (concrete, sand, foaming additive and water), obtained locally
- Safety of execution and autonomy of the team on site thanks to the electricity generator
- Surfaces ready for application of tiles, floating floors, etc.
MAKE SINGLE LAYER SCREED WITH INCREMENT D1300
Content of the video: pumping the single layer screed in medium density cellular concrete directly at the site.
Contenuto del video: finitura del massetto monostrato in cemento cellulare