ADDITIVE FOR PLASTER: ACRI 105
Acri 105 is a resin-based product with a fluidifying action that allows to create an actual chemical bond between all the solid parts (cement and sand). ACRI 105, mixed with cement, sand and water in the correct proportions required by Isoltech, constitutes the plaster to be applied on interior and exterior walls, partitions and infill blocks.
Its fundamental physical properties are:
|Physical Properties||Acri 105|
|Specific Weight||1,03 kg/litre|
- fixing of cellular concrete blocks to build insulated walls;
- plastering for exterior and interior of any infill cement masonry or interior masonry on glass fibre. For mix design of such mortars follow the specifications of our Technical Office;
- creation of pigmented or non-pigmented latexes such as dyes and protective paints for blocks or products;
- creation of mortar to repair the sealing of cracks on screeds;
- thin flush levelling of mortar in general repairs
Acri 105 is sold in 1000 kg tanks or in 200 kg drums.