LIQUID ADDITIVE FOR SCREEDS: ISOLFLUID
ISOLFLUID is a liquid additive for traditional screeds in sand and cement, and improves every technological feature. It is a super fluidifying additive specific for high-performance thermal transmittance screeds in sand and cement.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONSIts main characteristics are:
- an exceptional water reducer with the following advantages:
– a better water/cement ratio which therefore improves the strength of the screed.
– less water = faster drying.
- it improves thermal transmittance: stays more compact, free from air pores;
- it reduces drying shrinkage;
- it aids the work of the operators because the product is more plastic, so the straightedge moves more easily on the material;
- it is easy to purchase: it is added to the foam tank, so the transport costs are negligible;